Click here for: U.S. Ski & Snowboard Alpine Entry Card
|Register for Races at AdminSkiRacing.com|
Help me Register
Looking for some help with registering for a race? Click here to visit the FAQ page on race registration.
Entry Fees for 2017/2018:
These are fixed entry fees and have been updated for the 2017/2018 season.
|Event||Price per Start|
|SL and GS||$40.00|
|SG and DH||$47.00|
Race Schedule & Results
|December 9, 2017||Mammoth||2 GS||Open||U16+||Boys Girls|
|December 10, 2017||Boys Girls|
|January 5, 2018||Mammoth||GS||Wild West||U16 only||Race Announcement
U16 and U19.U21 Qualifiers
|January 6, 2018||2 SL||Wild West
|January 7, 2018||Boys Girls|
|January 26, 2018||Northstar GS
Sugar Bowl SL
|SL||Wild West||U16 Only||U16 and U19.U21 Qualifiers
|January 27, 2018||2 GS||Wild West
|January 28, 2018||Boys Girls|
|February 10, 2018||Heavenly||2 SL||Open||U16+||Boys Girls|
|February 11, 2018||Boys Girls|
|February 23, 2018||Mammoth||3 SG||Wild West
U16 and U19.U21 Qualifiers
|February 24, 2018||Boys Girls|
|February 25, 2018||Boys Girls|
|March 17, 2018||Northstar||1 SL.1 GS||Open||U16+||Boys Girls|
|March 18, 2018||Boys Girls|
|March 22-25, 2018||Alyeska, AK||SL.GS.
|WR U16 Champs||U16||Invitation Only||Boys Girls
|March 30, 2018||Northstar GS
Sugar Bowl SL
|FW Tech Finals||2nd U14+||Boys Girls|
|March 31, 2018||Boys Girls|
|April 1, 2018||Boys Girls|
|April 2, 2018||Boys Girls|
|April 5, 2018||Mt. Bachelor||DHT||U16+||
|April 6, 2018||DHT|
|April 7, 2018||DH||Boys Girls|
|April 8, 2018||DH||Boys Girls|
|April 9, 2018||SG||Boys Girls|
|April 10, 2018||SG||Boys Girls|
|April 21, 2018||Mammoth||3 SG||Open||U14+||Race Announcement||Boys Girls|
|April 22, 2018||Boys Girls|
U16 Specific Announcements
- all athletes must hold a U.S. Ski & Snowboard and Far West U16 Competitors License (www.ussa.org to complete both)
- U16+ Races are run as U.S. Ski & Snowboardsanctioned, scored events
- U16 Qualifying Series for U16 Regional Championships is known as the 'Wild West Series.'
- Start order for U16 and older races is based on U.S. Ski & Snowboardpoints, top 15 are a random draw, followed by points order, and a random draw for all 999.99 athletes.
- 2nd run is in bibbo order for the top 30, followed by athletes fastest to slowest. Athletes that DNF or DSQ in the 1st run will be allowed to take a 2nd run immediately following the final qualified competitor, unless decided upon by the jury at least one hour prior to the start of the race that post runs will not be allowed.
Standings & Awards
Wild West Races - 1st - 5th place, and one hard charger per gender
Far West Finals - 1st -3rd place, and one hard charger per gender
Wild West Series Winners - 1st-3rd place in the Wild West Qualifiers, see standings below.
U16 Regional Championships/Wild West Series Standings
Western Region Junior Championships - Alyeska, AK
Competition Days March 22-25, 2018
Quota: 28 Boys 27 Girls
March 19, 2018 - Fly Day
March 20, 2018 - acclamation and free ski as a division
March 21, 2018 - Divisional training day
March 22, 2018 - SG TR
March 23, 2018 - SG
March 24, 2018 - GS
March 25, 2018 - SL
For “X” numbered athletes to participate in selection procedures they must hold a Far West Foreign membership, petition to the Age Class Chair and ACC Chair prior to the first qualifying event and follow all Far West rules and regulations. A maximum of 3 “X” numbers per gender will be allowed per season.
- Up to a six column, double-sided board, with best U.S. Ski & Snowboard race results earned in designated Far West qualifier races, Wild West Series, by discipline on the left side and the U.S. Ski & Snowboard points from the designated points list by discipline on the right side of the board.
- Far West qualifier best U.S. Ski & Snowboard race result will be determined as follows:
- Far West Wild West Series SL, GS and SG series held in January and February.
- An athlete will be able to use the best U.S. Ski & Snowboard race results from the contested qualifying races in each discipline.
- U.S. Ski & Snowboard race results are determined by adding race points and penalty points.
- If there is a tie in any given discipline, the tiebreaking proceeds as follows:
- The tied athletes are listed from lowest to highest by their second best U.S. Ski & Snowboard race result from the tied discipline.
- If that does not break the tie, list the tied athletes in order from lowest to highest U.S. Ski & Snowboard points in discipline from the U.S. Ski & Snowboard points lists used for the selection.
- The board will be set up from left to right:
- Left side – Best U.S. Ski & Snowboard race result earned from the Far West qualifier races in each discipline in order of: SL, GS, SG. A column will not appear if the race series is cancelled.
- Right side – points from the U.S. Ski & Snowboard points list in order of: SL, GS, and SG. IF a race series is cancelled for a particular discipline, the U.S. Ski & Snowboard point’s column for that discipline will still appear on the board, with the athletes that were on the start list, if the race series was cancelled on site, and athletes that were registered by the entry deadline if the race series is cancelled in advanced.
Once finalized selections are announced, athletes will have 72 hours to respond and submit payment.